This website is owned and operated by PET PARLOR (ABN 41 377 667 169) trading as Pet Parlor Pet Supplies under the domain name www.petparlor.com.au. You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website or Products provided by Pet Parlor, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms at any time. By continuing to use the Website you agree to be bound by any amended terms and conditions. You should check from time to time to see if the Terms have been amended.
You acknowledge and agree that you will only use the Website on a personal and non-commercial basis and information obtained from the Website
- Will not be used, for any commercial or non-personal purpose
- Will not be removed, copied or reproduced, unless permission is granted by Pet Parlor
- Will only be used lawfully and in accordance with these terms and conditions
- Will not be disrupted in any way, for example interfering with the software of the Website
Pet Parlor, including but not limited to its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third-party content providers, does not under any circumstances make any representation that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Pet Parlor makes every effort to ensure that the Website is running efficiently and smoothly, however if you do come across problems with our website we appreciate feedback directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When you place an order with Pet Parlor, it is a decision by you to purchase a particular Product or Products for the specified price shown on the Website at the time of the order and in accordance with these terms.
Pet Parlor reserves the right to reject your order to purchase products for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, errors in pricing, errors in product descriptions, commercial purchasing quantities and product unavailability. Under such circumstances, Pet Parlor may contact you to make alternative arrangements.
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
Pet Parlor will not be held liable or responsible for lack of stock or sold out items due to third party supplier or manufacturer issues. In the event of this occurring, Pet Parlor may contact you in order to offer an alternative item, refund or credit for the unavailable product.
Pet Parlor reserves the right, to limit purchases for customers trying to purchase products at a commercial level.
You acknowledge that all material published or appearing on the Website, including but not limited to designs, logos, graphics, images, icons, photographs, typefaces, software, data, information, pictures, and other materials, including all third party content and user generated content is the sole property, of the Owner. The Content may not be reproduced, published or transmitted without prior written consent from the Owner. Infringement of copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
The words "Pet Parlor" is a registered trademark and governed under intellectual property law. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a pricing information error received from our suppliers, Pet Parlor reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Such occurrences may warrant a refund or store credit and will be assessed on a timeline basis.
If there is any inconsistency between the prices shown in Pet Parlor catalogues, emails or other promotional material and the prices shown on the Website due to human or typographical error, Pet Parlor reserves the right to nominate which price the Product will be sold for and Pet Parlor will not be held liable or responsible in any way.
You acknowledge and accept that:
- The information provided on the Website or any other material accessed via the Website is general information and should not be construed or used as advice.
- The content of the Website is subject to change without notice. Pet Parlor reserves the right to update and make changes to the Website without any notice to users of the Website.
- While Pet Parlor makes every effort to ensure that the information and other material provided on the Website is current, reliable, accurate and complete, all information and material on the Website is provided in good faith on an "as is" basis and to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant or make any representations as to the currency, accuracy, reliability or completeness of information and material provided on the Website.
- Pet Parlor, including but not limited to its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and third party content providers, does not accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence), and is not liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect), resulting from any reliance or action taken by you on any information or material accessed through the Website or for errors, or omissions from, the information provided on the Website.
- Photographs, illustrations and packaging images shown on the Website are a representation of the Products advertised and the appearance of actual Products may vary.
- You will make your own inquiries and seek independent advice before acting or relying on any information or material provided on the Website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (Third Party Website). Those links are provided to you as a free service for your convenience only.
Any dealing between you and a Third Party Website is solely between you and the owner of that website and you use and access any Third Party Website at your own risk. You may not make any claim against Pet Parlor in relation to your use and access to any Third Party Website. Any link from the Website directing you to a Third Party Website does not imply our endorsement or approval of that Third Party Website, or any product or service being offered, provided, advertised or promoted on that Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, we do not make or give any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to any Third Party Website, including but not limited to the currency, reliability, accuracy and completeness of information provided on that Third Party Website.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
Information about the Products that are sold on the Website have been largely sourced from third parties, who are the manufacturers, suppliers and/ or retailers of those Products (Third Party Information).
You agree and acknowledge that where the Website sets out Third Party Information, that it is being made available by us to you as a free service for your convenience only. Whilst we will not knowingly provide incorrect information, any reliance on Third Party Information is entirely at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Pet Parlor does not give any representation or warranty, whether express, implied or otherwise, as to the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of Third Party Information provided on the Website and we are not responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us by third parties.
You indemnify and hold us and our related entities, affiliates, and our respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
Coupons and Discount Codes
Pet Parlor may issue coupons or discount codes from time to time for use on the Website.
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code
- Are not transferrable (unless otherwise specified on the Discount Code) or redeemable for cash or credit
- Must be entered prior to payment of your order
You acknowledge and agree that Pet Parlor reserves the right to:
- Modify the terms, cancel or restrict the use of Discount Codes at any time for whatever reason;
- Exclude certain Products from Discount Codes.
We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Pet Parlor does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays and we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided in relation to the date and time of delivery.
Pet Parlor reserves the right not to ship to remote or rural locations.