AVI ONE Bird Net Round Sock and Handle
Features & Benefits:
- Blue material netting
- Handy wire hanger for easy storage
- To minimise stress on the bird, approach it in a confined area. Make sure all doors and windows are shut and that any ceiling fans are turned off. Keep other animals away from the area. If capturing within the cage or aviary, make sure you remove any obstacles that could harm the bird, such as perches and any other protruding objects.
- Avoid capturing the bird in hot conditions to avoid heart complications. If possible, do not spend more than 5 minutes at a time trying to catch the bird.
- When you are ready, gently swipe the net over the bird. Make sure the net you are using has a large enough circumference to catch the bird without causing injury.
- Twist the net slightly to hold the bird in place, this will prevent the bird flapping around and potentially hurting itself.
- Wait a moment until the bird seems calmer, then reach into the net and remove the bird, making sure you use your hands to cover its back and keep the wings down against its sides. Avoid placing your hand near the birds beak.