Hill'S Science Diet Feline Adult Indoor
Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during the prime of their life.
- Natural fibre supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||1/3 (30)|
|6 (2.7)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3.6)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4.5)||2/3 (60)|
|12 (5.4)||3/4 (70)|
|14 (6.4)||7/8 (80)|
|16 (7.3)||1 (90)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.