Vetafarm Nutriblend Mini Pellets
Recommended for: Australian and Asiatic Parrots. Also suitable for Exotic Parrots such as South American Parrots.
Vetafarm Nutriblend Pellets are a complete, balanced, multi-coloured extruded pellet diet designed to meet the specific dietary requirements of most parrots. Nutriblend is made in Australia and designed by Veterinarians and nutritionists.
Summary of Key Features:
- Complete and balanced diet for most parrots
- Fruit flavoured and multi-coloured promotes better acceptance
- Includes vitamins, minerals, calcium and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet
- Extrusion cooked offers a palatable diet that maintains a healthy weight
- Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer healthier life
Directions for Use:
For complete nutrition: Vetafarm diets should make up approximately 80% of the food fed. As a guide, most cage and aviary birds will consume about 10% of their bodyweight in dry feed per day. Feed in a clean, dry dish placed where it cannot be contaminated by droppings, water or cage substrates. If the feed does become contaminated it should be replaced with fresh food.
Fruit and vegetables should make up approximately 20% of the food fed and encourage interaction and provide variety and stimulation.
Can be used with: Nutriblend pellets are a complete diet, however the higher demands of the breeding season may require some additional nutrition to be added to the birds diet.